Gerson 1840 R95 Particulate Respirator with Valve and Full Gasket - 5 Each
- In Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 5% off|
|Buy 10 - 19||and get 7% off|
|Buy 20 or above||and get 10% off|
The Gerson 1840 R95 Particulate Respirator has welding fume respirator with exhalation valve is best recommended for welding because of its flame retardant outer shell plus the R95 filter is best for use in environments containing oil aerosols.
- NIOSH R95 provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols, including oil based aerosols. Time use limitations apply.
- Full foam inner gasket helps provide a good seal and is comfortable to wear.
- Adjustable head straps.
- Premium oversized valve opens more easily to expel hot air for cool comfort.
- Gerson Category Number 081840
WARNING: Avoid extreme high heat or flame when using this product.
Additional Packaging Information:
- 5 per Box, 20 boxes per Case, 100 per Case
Sold Per Box
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.