3M 8512 N95 Particulate Welding Respirator - 10 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer resiprator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. These combined features, along with the soft nose foam and fully adjustable straps are designed to help enhance user comfort and may increase wearability.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator for certain non-oil based particles
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, and metal pouring
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: General Purpose Respirators , Welding Respirators
- Category: Disposable Respirators
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Faceseal , Welding Web , Adjustable Buckle Straps , Cake-Resistant Filter Media
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): Yes
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Product Type: Welding Fumes
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95 , KMOEL P2
- 10 Each/ Box (For Reference Only)
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Airborne Biological Particles
- Metal Repair
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.