3M 8246 R95 Particulate Respirator with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief - 20 Each
- Product Description
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is constructed with carbon filter material for applications such as glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing. It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam provide a custom fit with secure seal and helps reduce eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- R95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Carbon filter for relief against nusiance levels of acid gases.*
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durability
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels of acid gases* may be present.
- Aerosol Type: Oil and Non-Oil
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: Nuisance Odor Relief Respirators
- Category: Disposable Respirators
- Color: Light Blue
- Exhalation Valve: No
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Stapled Headband , Braided Comfort Strap
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): Acid Gases
- Product Type: Nuisance Level Acid Gas
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: R95
- 20 Each/Box (For Reference Only)
- Dry Chemical Handling
- Paper Processing
- Aluminum Smelting
- Agricultural Production
- Brewing Operations