3M 8240 R95 Particulate Respirator - 20 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The lightweight, disposable R95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduce potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- NIOSH R95 approved
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Collapse resistant shell for increased durabilty
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dust producing/oily operations.
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: General Purpose Respirators
- Category: Disposable Respirators
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: No
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Stapled Headband
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: R95
- 20 Each/Box (For Reference Only)
- Oil & Gas
- General Manufacturing
- Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Processing of Minerals
- Foundry Operations
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.