3M 8214 N95 Respirator with Faceseal and Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief - 10 Each
- Product Description
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for certain non-oil particles in applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The specially designed cake-resistant filter media provides longer respirator life. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
- N95 Approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Cake-resistant filter media
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Carbon filter material for ozone* and nuisance level organic vapors**
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
- Fully adjustable headstraps help provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, soldering, metal pouring, working with stainless, galvanized or aluminum.
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Adjustable Buckle Straps , Cake-Resistant Filter Media , Faceseal , Welding Web
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): Yes
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- National Stock Number: 4240-01-475-8895
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Nuisance Odor Relief (< OSHA PEL): Organic Vapors & Ozone
- Product Type: Nuisance Level Organic Vapors , Welding Fumes
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: KMOEL P1 , N95
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
- 10 Each /Box (For Reference Only)
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Assembly and Mechanical
- Foundry Operations
- Processing of Minerals
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov