3M 8210P N95 Plus Particulate Respirator - 20 Each
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
It's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features, along with the braided headbands and lightweight construction promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
- Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple free dual point attachment help provide a comfortable and secure fit.
- Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: No
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Braided Comfort Strap , Nosefoam , Welded Headband
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approvals: N95
- US Govt Contract Number: GS-07F-0374J
- 20 Each / Box (For Reference Only)
- General Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
Important Notice: All Respirators, Cartridges, and Filters to be returned must be unopened and in it's original packaging. All opened packages are not returnable.