DuPont TY350S WH Tyvek Pants w/ Open Ankles & Elastic Waist - 30 Each - Limited Stock
- Limited Size and Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek® provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. Tyvek® fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek® fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
- Pants with open ankle and elastic at waist for easy donning and removal
- Suitable for applications that do not require the full body coverage of a coverall
- Typically worn with TY303S WH shirt
- Color: White
- Material: DuPont™ Tyvek(R) a patented flash-spunpolyethylene fabric.
- Item: Pants
- Ankle Style: Elastic
- Seam Style: Serged
- Elastic Waist
Additional Equipment Needed:
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
- Lead and asbestos abatement/remediation
- general maintenance/operations
- Spray painting
- General clean-up
- TY350S-M- Medium
- TY350S-XL- Xlarge
- TY350S-3XL- 3XLarge
- *Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
- *Liquid barrier performance varies based on the amount of liquid that may get on the garment, the length of time the liquid is on the garment, applied pressure and certain physical properties of the liquid. Tyvek®, Tyvek® Dual, ProShield®, ProShield® Basic, ProShield® NexGen®, Tyvek® FC, and ProShield® 3 garments are not appropriate if during use they are getting wet (liquid is dripping or running, or it is wet to the touch) or if spotting is observed on skin or garments worn under the protective garment. Tyvek® Xpert and Tyvek® Plus offer improved liquid barrier, but may not be appropriate if spotting is observed on the skin or garments worn under the protective garment. In applications where a higher liquid barrier is needed, consider Tychem® QC and Tychem® SL garments with taped seams.
- Tyvek® Plus and Tyvek® Xpert fabric have different fabric physical properties and improved chemical resistance properties than standard Tyvek® garments.
- *CAUTION: This information is based upon technical data that DuPont believes to be reliable. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. DuPont makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this information. It is the user's responsibility to determine the nature and level of hazards and the proper personal protective equipment needed. The information set forth herein reflects laboratory performance of fabrics, not complete garments, under controlled conditions. It is intended for information use by persons having technical skill for evaluation under their specific end-use conditions, at their own discretion and risk. Anyone intending to use this information should first verify that the garment selected is suitable for the intended use. In many cases, seams and closures have shorter breakthrough times and higher penetration rates than the fabric. Please contact DuPont for specific data. These garments are intended for limited use and should be disposed of after single use. If fabric becomes torn, abraded or punctured, or if seams or closures fail, or if attached gloves, visors, etc are damaged, end user should discontinue use of garment to avoid potential exposure.
Additional Packaging Information:
25 Each Per Case (For Reference Only)