DuPont FC454S Tyvek 18 Inch High FC Boot Covers w/ Skid-Resistant Sole - 100 Each
- Product Description
Tyvek® FC -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric with a skid resistant friction coating. Used exclusively for shoe and boot covers and skid-resistant booties in select Tyvek® coveralls.
- 18 in high boot cover with elastic top provides coverage up to calf
- Sole material composed of Tyvek® FC, a special coating to provide added slip-resistance.
- One size fits most
- Color: Gray
- Material: DuPont™ Tyvek(R) FC a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric with a skid resistant friction coating
- Item: Boot Cover
- Seam Style: Serged
- Opening: Elastic
- Sole: Skid Resistant Material
- Boot Length: 16 in
- Boot Height: 18 in
- Men's Shoe: 19
- Women's Shoe: 21
Additional Equipment Needed:
- Wear other appropriate PPE such as, but not limited to, respiratory, eye, head, hand, and foot protection based on the hazard assessment.
- This garment only provides partial body coverage. It may be worn in combination with other chemical resistant PPE as required based on the hazard assessment.
- *Serged and bound seams are degraded by some hazardous liquid chemicals, such as strong acids, and should not be worn when these chemicals are present.
- *Liquid barrier performance varies based on the amount of liquid that may get on the garment, the length of time the liquid is on the garment, applied pressure and certain physical properties of the liquid. Tyvek®, Tyvek® Dual, ProShield®, ProShield® Basic, ProShield® NexGen®, Tyvek® FC, and ProShield® 3 garments are not appropriate if during use they are getting wet (liquid is dripping or running, or it is wet to the touch) or if spotting is observed on skin or garments worn under the protective garment. Tyvek® Xpert and Tyvek® Plus offer improved liquid barrier, but may not be appropriate if spotting is observed on the skin or garments worn under the protective garment. In applications where a higher liquid barrier is needed, consider Tychem® QC and Tychem® SL garments with taped seams.
- Tyvek® Plus and Tyvek® Xpert fabric have different fabric physical properties and improved chemical resistance properties than standard Tyvek® garments.
- *CAUTION: This information is based upon technical data that DuPont believes to be reliable. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. DuPont makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with this information. It is the user's responsibility to determine the nature and level of hazards and the proper personal protective equipment needed. The information set forth herein reflects laboratory performance of fabrics, not complete garments, under controlled conditions. It is intended for information use by persons having technical skill for evaluation under their specific end-use conditions, at their own discretion and risk. Anyone intending to use this information should first verify that the garment selected is suitable for the intended use. In many cases, seams and closures have shorter breakthrough times and higher penetration rates than the fabric. Please contact DuPont for specific data. These garments are intended for limited use and should be disposed of after single use. If fabric becomes torn, abraded or punctured, or if seams or closures fail, or if attached gloves, visors, etc are damaged, end user should discontinue use of garment to avoid potential exposure.
Additional Packaging Information:
100 Each Per Case (For Reference Only)