Elvex ProChaps 90 Series with Calf Protection
- Product Description
Elvex chainsaw chaps meet the requirements of ASTM Standard for Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users (F-1897-1908). This standard requires that the chaps can stop a chain saw running at 2,750 feet/minute tested at both 45 degrees and 90 degrees to the longitudinal axis of the test sample, under controlled laboratory conditions. Compliance tests are performed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in accordance with ASTM F-1414, Measurement of Cut Resistance to Chain Saw Lower Body Protective Clothing. The performance requirements previously were 2500 feet per minute chain speed.
- Elvex ProChaps are available in the following lengths, 33, 36, 39 and 43 inches.
The length is measured from the belt to the bottom of the chap.
- Elvex ProChaps use Prolar lightweight protective pads
- Elvex 90 series chainsaw chaps use a 420 denier Nylon cover material,
and have two sets of quick connect leg buckles.
- All Elvex ProChaps are equipped with a front zippered pocket
- JE-9033 - Apron Style, 420 Denier, Water Resistant, Orange, 33 inches from Waist.
- JE-9036 - Apron Style, 420 Denier, Water Resistant, Orange, 36 inches from Waist.
- JE-9039 - Apron Style, 420 Denier, Water Resistant, Orange, 39 inches from Waist.
- JE-9043 - Apron Style, 420 Denier, Water Resistant, Orange, 43 inches from Waist.
Special order item. Cannot be returned. Item can only be exchanged. Must be in new and resalable condition.