Louisville Fiberglass Step Ladder
- Fiberglass Step Ladder
- In Stock
- 51.00 LBS
- 72.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Louisville Fiberglass Step Ladder.
FS1404HD, FS1406HD, FS1408HD, FS1410HD, FS1412HD
- New Molded Design: Polypropylene copolymer upper boot provides strength, durability and fiberglass rail surface protection. Thick non-marring santroprene rubber tread is bonded and mechanically fastened to the upper boot and provides a slip resistance footing.
- Rail Inspection Made Easy: Inside, Da Boot™ (Click on picture above) has a unique open design that allows for quick and easy visual inspection of the fiberglass rail.
- Molded Top With Handyman's Tool Slots: Rugged, nonconductive structural molded top is extremely durable. Molded-in slots help keep tools close at hand.
- Inside Spreader Braces: Spreader braces inside fiberglass rails help keep braces from getting hooked or abused during transit.
- Riveted Step Construction with Gussets: Each step features heavy duty steel gussets secured with large-headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets.
- Full Channel Fiberglass Rail: Nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service.
- Heavy Gusseted Bracing: Two pair of steel gussets under bottom step for extra support. All gussets are heavy-duty steel.
- Reinforced Bottom Back Brace: Heavy-duty bottom back brace provides additional strength to the bottom of the ladder.
- Wide Back Braces: Vertically mounted U-shaped back braces spaced on one foot intervals provide maximum stiffness and discourage unsafe climbing.
Available in 5 models:
|10 ft.||FS1410HD ||728865086761|
*Special Order Item*