Louisville Classic Fiberglass Combination Step To Straight Ladder
- In Stock
- 50.00 LBS
- 72.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Louisville Classic Fiberglass Combination Step-To-Straight Ladder.
- Hinging Mechanism: Exclusive guide lock brackets form solid spreader braces when the unit is in the step ladder position and slide guides when extended. Extra heavy-duty plated steel.
- Standard Pole Grip: Web pole grip to hold top of ladder against poles, pipes or corners. Made of flexible high strength dacron webbing with a 5" section of corrugated rubber tread.
- Utility-Style Safety Shoes: Heavy aluminum casting with thick wrap-around rubber tread on lower end of both sections. Used by utilities for solid footing at differing angles. Replaceable.
- Rung Lock: Heavy-duty aluminum rung cradle for easy set-up in extended position. 11 1/2" wide rung support spreads the load over entire width of rung.
- Double-Rivet Step Construction: Each step secured with six, large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength. 30% greater shear strength than solid aluminum rivets.
Available in 3 models:
|6’, extends up to 9’||FC1006||728865088680|
|7’, extends up to 11’||FC1207||728865100924|
*Special Order Item*
Capital Safety by 3M
Customers Also Viewed