Jackson Safety 29103 F20 Polycarbonate Face Shields
- In Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 15.50 (in)
- 0.60 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 12 - 23||and get 5% off|
|Buy 24 - 35||and get 7% off|
|Buy 36 or above||and get 10% off|
Used in conjunction with protective eyewear, JACKSON SAFETY* Brand Face Shields provide a high degree of on-the-job protection for heat applications, as well as for grinding, flying debris and splash protection, among others.
All Jackson Safety * Brand Face Shields meet ANSI Z87.1 2010 standards when used with any Jackson Safety * Brand Headgear.
- Size: 9" X 19.25" X .060"
- Color: Clear
- High impact performance
- Good performance against heat
- Excellent cold flexibility
- Recommended applications: manufacturing, flying debris, cutting or grinding metal (IRVU only), wood cutting, general splash protection, chemical splash protection, dust protection, high impact, high heat applications, landscaping, food processing
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 - 2010 Standards when used with any JACKSON SAFETY Brand headgear
Sold Per Each