Allegro 9401-50 Tent Heater
- Product Description
The lightweight Tent Heater offers the rugged, heavy duty design of all steel housing with all-enclosed tube heating elements and a sealed motor for maximum durability. This powerful heater will raise the air temperature in an Allegro Work Tent by approximately 50°F (10°C).
- Rigid metal housing
- Powder coated green
- Metal grid exhaust outlet
- Plastic handle
- 5 blade fan
- Lightweight portable heater
- CSA Approved and UL Listed
- User friendly and proven reliability
- Easy to adjust thermostat knob (32°F to 100°F) (0°C to 37.7°C)
- High quality sealed motor
- Overheat protection to ensure safe and effective use
- 120 Volt
- Single Phase, 60 Hz
- 13 Amps
- 1500 Watts of 5,000 BTU heating power with 115 CFM (195.38 m3/hr) air flow
- 9’ (2.75 m) AWG 3/16 Integrated NEMA 5-15, 3 Prong plug
|Length In (cm)||Width In (cm)||Height In (cm)||Weight Lbs (Kg)|
|12" (30.4 cm)||8" (20.3 cm)||12" (30.4 cm)||14 lbs (6.3 kg)|
Constructed to the highest standards for durability and ease of use, you will find these tents stand up the harshest conditions. Allegro provides expanded and innovative work tent offerings. Allegro Al demonstrates several of Allegro's confined space tents.
Allegro Indust...Constructed to the highest standards for durability and ease o...