Allegro 9508 Air Driven Blower
- Product Description
Ideal for areas where a compressor is readily available. The air motor is a non-electrical device reducing the possibility of igniting flammable gases. It includes a filter and lubricator as well as dual 8 in. (20.3cm) ports, allowing positive ventilation or fume extraction. It has a large metal base and with handles integrated for support and portability.
- 8 in. (20.3cm) flange on intake and exhaust ports
- Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction
- One piece housing with integrated handle
- Powder coated 16 gauge steel base and handles
- Aluminum blower wheel with aluminum hub
- Steel zinc plated grill
- Equipped with four rubber feet
- Galvanized plumbing
- Brass ball valve
- Self-sealing vanes take-up their own wear, for constant output
- Four vane design for more precise inching control and for stalled start-up operation
- Filtration: Zinc manifold, ABS cover, nylon guard, polycarbonate bowl, with a 40 micron sintered
- polyethylene coalescing filter element and 0-1 60 psi (0-11.03 bar) pressure gauge
- Lubricator: Zinc manifold, ABS cover, polycarbonate bowl with fill port for easy servicing
- Aluminum wheel with aluminum hub
- Retractable, Non-collapsible design
- Single-Ply, coated, vinyl/polyester materials, temperature resistant up to 180°F (82.22°C)
- Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix that meets ASTM 227 Specs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Crystalline Silica and Lead
which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer & Reproductive Harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.