3M L-122 Breathing Tube
- Product Description
This breathing tube is a replacement part for L-Series headgear from 3M for powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) systems.
Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected.
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Breathing Tube Type : Back-Mounted
- Category: Respiratory Protection
- Category: Parts & Accessories , Supplied Air Systems
- Category: Powered & Supplied Air Respirators
- CFM Capacity per Minute: 50 CFM , 100 CFM
- Color: Black
- Product Series: L-Series
- Product Type: Breathing Tubes
- Supplied Air Respirator Style: Versaflo™ AP-600 Portable Panels
- Valve Type: Cooling / Heating Valve , Air Regulating Valve , Low Pressure Valve