1001HPSBP With Back Plate High Polished Fountain
- Usually Ships within 2-3 days
- 25.00 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- 24.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The 1001HPSBP barrier free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat.# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted swirl bowl design, high-polished stainless finish, and matching back panel allows the 1001HPSBP to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket.
- Trap and shut off must be in the wall.
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash.
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement.
- Beautiful high-polished finish resists stains and corrosion.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, electric water coolers and electric drinking fountains to be lead-free by all known definitions including ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
**IMPORTANT: REQUIRES MODEL 6700 AND BP6HPS PRICED SEPARATELY