Steel-Flex Puncture Resistant Insoles
- Product Description
Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles are an exciting, innovative product offering both superior comfort and puncture resistance with a fully encapsulated, flexible Steel-Flex® steel midsole.
Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles:
- are extremely light and comfortable (weighing only slightly more than a regular insole).
- can be worn continuously in your footwear or occasionally as the need for extra protection is required.
- can be used in many types of non-safety footwear in place of any existing insole that has been provided with the footwear.
- are fully encapsulated with a flexible Steel-Flex® steel midsole that exceeds all international standards for a puncture resistant device.
Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles have many suggested applications for use, including but not limited to, occasional use opportunities in factories and workplaces where safety policy dictates that penetration resistant footwear protection must be worn by employees and visitors. Examples of specific applications where footwear penetration protection is highly recommended are;
- in the tire recycling industry,
- renovation and construction industries,
- medical first responders,
- sanitation and landfill sites,
- hunting and fishing,
- any time there is a risk of contact with a sharp object.
Steel-Flex® Puncture Resistant Insoles are a perfect accessory in the household toolbox and can be used as necessary by the homeowner for those indoor and outdoor jobs where puncture hazards can occur at any time. Examples of specific hazards that cause injuries every day at home are:
- sharp nails or screws,
- shards of glass,
- wood splinters,
- rusted steel scraps, etc.
Sizing for Insole
- SF-SEN-021 Small; Men 5/6
- SF-SEN-022 Medium; Men 7/8
- SF-SEN-023 Large; Men 9/10
- SF-SEN-024 XL; Men 11/12
- SF-SEN-026 XXL; Men 13/14