Visitor Safety Toe Overshoes - 1 Pair - Limited Stock
- Limited Stock
- 1.60 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 or above||and get 5% off|
Due to supply chain constraints, products are available after 01/01/2022.
you can also check out Metal free version of the same product
VISITOR Safety Toe Overshoes solution
Visitor is a safety toe-cap overshoe made to protect visitors to industrial sites against crushed toes and impacts. Visitor’s toe-cap is made of aluminum/titanium alloy ( 50% lighter, but as resistant as steel ). With its Tiger Grip® anti-slip technology sole, you will easily walk on wet or greasy surfaces too.
- Extra-light toe-cap with 200 Joules resistance.
- Meet the standards of EN ISO 12 568.
- Sole with an outstanding grip coefficient.
- Adaptable over all kinds of footwear, with our without heels thanks to the velcro-comfort strap.
- VISITOR complies with the ASTM standards VISITOR complies with ASTM F2412-11 standards.
AMERICAN AND CANADIAN STANDARDS
- Requirement for safety footwear
- Impact resitance to 101,7 J ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Crushing resistance to 11,12kN ( ASTM F 2412-11 )
- Requirement for safety overshoes
- Impact resitance to 125 J
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES
VISITOR is available in 3 sizes, from Women's 4 to Men's 13+, easy to identify thanks to the color-coded cap.
· Blue for small sizes Small Fits Sizes: Women Size: 4 - 7.5, Men 5.5
· Red for medium sizes Medium Fits Sizes: Women 8-11, Men 5.5 - 9.5
· Green for big sizes X Large Fits Sizes: Men 9.5 - 13+
Color Codes Makes it Easy to Identify Sizing
- A single glance to identify your size.
- Packed in individual bags : functional and easy storage.
- Color-coded sizes to identify each size at a glance.
- Functional storage : compact and packed in individual bags.
Fits Great on Shoes with Heels!
Certified as a risk 2 PPE equipment, Visitor meets the CE standards required by the CTC, and European organism of certification.
Made of an aluminum/titanium alloy, its toe-cap is 50% lighter than steel but just as resistant! It even meets the requirements of the ISO EN 125687 standards and has been tested to 200 joules, including 1500 DaN compression.
An outstanding grip : Thanks to its tiger-grip®sole pattern , Visitor's outstanding antislip performance meets the standards of EN ISO 12387 in repect to antislip properties :
SRA* : 0.50 ( requirement : 0.32 )
SRB* : 0.32 ( requirement : 0.18 )
VISITOR : PPE equipment wich meets CE requirements.
*EPI : personal protective equipment
*ISO 13287 : PPE - Antislip standard
*CE EN 12568 : Foot protection - Requirement for toe-cap.
*SRA : Anti-slip coefficient on ceramic floors with detergent.
*SRB : Anti-slip coefficient on steel floors with glycerin.
*SRC : SRA /SRB
|VI Small||VI Medium||VI Xlarge|
|Internal width at the tip (in)||2||2.5||3|
|External width at the tip (in)||2.5||4||4.5|
|High internal (in)||5.5||6||6.5|
|Internal width at the opening (in)||8||10||11|
|External width at the opening (in)||10||12||13|