BugX Insect Repellent 30% DEET Towelette Foil Packs
- Ship in 1 to 2 Days
- 5.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 5% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 7% off|
|Buy 6 or above||and get 10% off|
This EPA registered formula follows the suggestion from CDC to reduce the amount of DEET concentration in insect repellents. This newly approved EPA formula allows the DEET to be released in a more controlled and measured manner, permitting longer lasting performance, once obtained only by high concentrations of DEET.
- Waterbase formula
- Low Odor
- Water and Sweat Resistant
- Effective for 7+ hours of protection against: chiggers, fleas, gnats, red bugs, no-see-ums, sand fleas, biting flies, deer flies, stable flies, and black flies.
It effectively repels Mosquitoes and other insects carrying: WEST NILE VIRUS, LYME DISEASE, HUMAN GRANULOCYCTIS, EHRLICHIOSIS (HGE), ENCEPHALITIS, MALARIA, DENGUE FEVER AND SPOTTED FEVER.
- Cover all exposed areas
- Use spray application on clothes
- Re-apply after washing and heavy activity
- 12643- Bulk Pack Case (300 per Case)
- 12644- Wallmount Dispenser Box (50 per Box, 1 Box per Case)
Sold Per Case
Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent. Apply sunscreen first then the insect repellent.