First Aid Only Class A+ Large Plastic SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet Type I & II Custom Logo - 10/Each
- Ships 10 Days
- 60.00 LBS
- 50.00 (in)
- 50.00 (in)
- 50.00 (in)
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 5% off|
Smart Compliance First Aid Cabinets
Most businesses are federally mandated to have first aid solutions that are compliant with OSHA as well as ANSI standards. The SmartCompliance™ Program can ensure you’re covered. The innovative SmartCompliance Program redefines business first aid. Three powerful components work together to create the most comprehensive solution available today:
Innovative Cabinet Design
This unique cabinet design eliminates disorganized and missing supplies. Clearly labeled compartments create a cabinet that is easy to use and restock. With the expansion pocket, you can customize your cabinet to meet your specific needs.
SmartTab ezRefill System
This simple but effective system for reordering and restocking revolutionizes replenishment. It is quick, easy, and cost effective. As supplies are used, SmartTab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts reorder information at your fingertips.
ANSI 2015 Compliant
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) medical services and first aid regulation requires adequate first aid supplies to be readily available in the workplace, and OSHA refers to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2015 standard as a starting point to prepare your business in meeting those regulations. The most recent update to the ANSI standard goes into effect June of this year.
In order to be 2015 ANSI Class A compliant, First Aid Kits must contain the following components;
- Innovative plastic case comes with a carrying handle
- Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class A kits- Choose Class A kits with contents designed to deal with most common types of workplace injuries.
- Sufficient to treat 50 or more people
- Satisfies Type I & II Requirements
Type I: Intended for use in stationary, indoor applications where kit contents have minimal potential for damage due to environmental factors and rough handling. These kits are not intended to be portable and should have a means for mounting in a fixed position. Some applications for Type I first aid kits are general indoor use, office use or use in a manufacturing facility. First aid cabinets would generally fall into this type.
Type II: Intended for use in portable indoor applications where the potential for damage due to environmental factors and rough handling is minimal. These kits should be equipped with a carrying handle. Some applications for Type II first aid kits are general indoor use, or use in office or manufacturing environments.
- Kit Dimensions: 13.5 in x 14.25 in x 4 in
- 90608- With Medications- (241 Pieces)
- 90580- Without Medications- (202 Pieces)
- 90659- Food Service, With Medications- (289 Pieces)
- 90660- Food Service, Without Medications- (260 Pieces)
- 1 or 2 color maximum (kits), 1 color maximum(cabinets)
- Solid fill only (no gradients, no fine lines/details)
- .EPS or .AI logo files, vector-based
- Print-ready artwork is required.
Smart Compliance ANSI Upgrade Refill Packs:
- 90613- Refill Pack for 90608
- 90827- Refill Pack for 90580
- 90693- Refill Pack for 90659
- 90828- Refill Pack for 90660
WARNING: This product can expose you to
chemicals including Nickel, which is known
to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.