First Aid Only Class A Waterproof 16 Unit ANSI A Plastic First Aid Kit-Type IV
- Ship 7-10 Days
- 2.60 LBS
- 8.25 (in)
- 4.50 (in)
- 8.75 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 - 5||and get 5% off|
Unitized First Aid Kits
Specific requirements for unitized first aid kits have been removed from the Z308.1-2015 standard to emphasize the importance of the contents rather than the configuration. Unitized kits contain first aid supplies in uniform-sized and color-coded boxes.
- Wetherproof case comes with a carrying handle
- Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class A kits- Choose Class A kits with contents designed to deal with most common types of workplace injuries
ANSI 2015 Compliant
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA's) medical services and first aid regulation requires adequate first aid supplies to be readily available in the workplace, and OSHA refers to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z308.1-2015 standard as a starting point to prepare your business in meeting those regulations. The most recent update to the ANSI standard goes into effect June of this year.
In order to be 2015 ANSI Class A compliant, First Aid Kits must contain the following components;
- Sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- Satisfies Type IV Requirements
Type IV: Intended for portable use in mobile industries and/or outdoor applications where the potential for damage due to environmental factors and rough handling is significant. Typical applications include the transportation industry, utility industry, construction industry and the armed forces.
- Pieces: 16
- Kit Dimensions: 9.25 in x 7.75 in x 4.25 in
- (1) 1-008: Fabric Bandages, 1" x 3", 16ct
- (1) 90638: 1 First Aid Tape, 1 CPR Mask, 1 Scissors
- (1) 12-001: Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 12ct
- (1) 12-018: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10ct
- (1) 16-004: Burn Dressing, 4" x 4"
- (1) 13-006: First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g, 12ct
- (1) 21-004: Cold Compress, 4" x 5"
- (1) 7-009: 1 Eyewash, 1oz, with 2 Eye Pads and 2 Strips
- (1) 750013: Hand Sanitizer Packets, 0.9g, 10ct
- (1) 21-026: Nitrile Exam Gloves, 4 ct
- (1) B204: Conforming Gauze Roll, 2"
- (1) 3-001: Gauze Dressing Pads, 3" x 3", 4ct
- (2) AN205: Trauma Pads, 5" x 9", 1/box
- (1) 4-006: Triangular Sling/Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"
- (1) 350001: First Aid Guide
ANSI Upgrade Refill Pack:
- 90581- Refill Pack for 90029