FallTech 8125T 25 Ft Vertical Lifeline
- Ships 3-5 Days
- 3.70 LBS
- 3.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 300.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
- Snap hook at the anchor-end and a taped trailing end.
- 5/8" polyester rope has a tensile strength of 8,500 lbs.
- Superior resistance to abrasion and UV light.
- Superior hockle resistance.
- Five-tuck splice for superior strength and safety.
- Exclusive steel thimble resist wear and extend the life of the line.
- Protective PVC shrink tubing protects the spliced ends.
|Rope||5/8" Polyester; Min. 8,500 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connectors||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connector Gates||Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,600 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||425 lbs.|
|FallTech Model #||Size||Availability|
To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.