Tractel RT75S Blocfor Lifeline w/ 75 ft. Stainless Steel Wire Rope
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 35.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The Blocfor wire rope self-reb"acting lifeline provides freedom of movement to workers performing their job at various heights. The device automatically takes up the slack in the wire rope, keeping it out of the way while minimizing the free fall distance, should a fall occur. ln the event of a fall, the sudden jerk in the wire rope will activate the centrifugal locking mechanism, arresting the fall within 2 ft (0.6 m).
Very lightweight and easy to handle, the Blocfor features two carrying handles (RT50, RT75 and RT100) that facilitate the transportation and installation of the device. In the event of a fall, the drum is locked by two parts which engage in a ratchet wheel under the effect of the centrifugal force caused by the acceleration of the falling mass attached to the wire rope.
-Synthetic case wortcs with the frame to dissipate and absorb shock if dropped or struck by objects (T1T50)
-Isolated drum keeps all brake components contaminate-free.
-All parts are corrosion resistant.
-Mechanical parts are not dependent on the integrity of the housing.
- Brake mechanism
-Twin stainless steel disc brakes with copper/alloy coil in the centre (all parts are anti-spark).
-Twin inertia and speed-activated brake pawls are designed to activate and engage at the same time. This design compensates against gravitational effects when the block is used horizontally. As a result, the braking system of the Blocfor offers faster reaction.
-Features a carabiner-positioning washer.
-Rubber stop which is easy to take in hand and acts as a buffer when cable is accidentally released (high-speed recoil).
-Reinforced plastic rope guide is designed for high wear resistance, low cost and easy maintenance.
-Swivel self-locking snap hook has a visual fall indicator to allow inspection before each use.
- Optional Swivel at top recommended for horizontal applications.
- No Annual Factory Re-certification except in Canada
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Z259.2.3-04 requires inspection, maintenance and recertification annually, regardless of usage.
- Construction: Cast Aluminum
- Wire Rope Length: 75 ft (23 m)
- Wire Rope Construction: 3/16 in. (4.7 mm) dia/ 7x19 galvanized steel (S) performed wire rope with ordinary lay right SZ and IWRC core
- Wire Rope breaking strength: Stainless Steel: 3,597 lbs. (14.7 kN)
- Wire Rope Tension: 11 lbs. (50 N)
- Unit Weight: 33 lbs. (15.7 kg)
- Supension height w/ swivel (E): 18 1/2 in. (47 mm)
- Swivel Exterior Width (F): 1 5/8 in (41 mm)
- Swivel Interior Width (G): 1 in. (25 mm)
- Swivel Length (H): 4 3/16 in. (106 mm)
- Carabiner (dia): 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
- Maximum Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN)
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (140 kg), one person
- Construction Sites
- Fixed Ladder
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Railroad Sidings
- Tank Truck Loading/Unloading facilities
- Any elevated work station
- ANSI Z359.1-1999
- OSAH fall protection requirements
- CSA Z2589.2.3-04,type 2
Warning: Always work directly under anchorage point as a pendulum fall could seroius injury or death. Always selcet anchorage point that is rigid and capable of supporting a minimum load 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)