FallTech Duratech Self Retracting w/ Galvanized Cable Lifeline
- Product Description
- 20' working length.
- Inertial dual disk brake system is efficient and arrest falls quickly and effectively.
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs in overhead applications.
- Aluminum alloy construction makes for a rugged and light weight product.
|Cable||3/16", 7X19 galvanized steel|
|Connectors||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Connector Gates||Alloy Steel; Min. 3600 lbs. front and side load|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 3,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||310 lbs.|
|Max. Freefall||2 feet|
|Average Arrest Force||Less than 900 lbs.|
|Max. Elongation||Less than 42 inches|
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
- Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
- For use in overhead applications - maximum allowable freefall = 2 feet!