Miller SGS18 SkyGrip Systems w/ Standard Base for Steel Applications
- Ships 7-10 Days
- 98.38 LBS
- 24.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 or above||and get 5% off|
MAXIMUM GRIPPING POWER
Introducing a New Dimension in Horizontal Lifeline Fall Arrest Technology
The Miller SkyGrip™ HLL Cable Systems are designed for easy installation on steel or concrete applications. A variety of innovative features have been engineered into these new systems, making them extremely user friendly with enhanced safety considerations. The New Miller SkyGrip Temporary Horizontal Lifeline Systems for steel applications are compact and lightweight for easy installation, while providing greater user mobility for increased productivity. Systems with Standard Base – Fit beam flanges 4 to 18 inches (.1 to .5 m) wide and up to 2-1/4 inches (57.2 mm) thick. Complete system includes stanchions, energy absorber(s), line tension indicator, turnbuckle, cable and hardware.
- Engineered and safety tested by experts in the endustry that understand fall forces and system design
- Compact & lightweight - provides for easier handling, installation and storage
- Above-the-beam adjustment - patent-pending design allows for easy one-person installation and dismantle, increasing safety and productivity
- Continuous pass-through design - 100% tie-off connection with multi-span systems
- Stanchions also serve as single-point anchorages
- Single-span systems (no intermediate stanchions) up to 60 ft. (18.3m); multiple-span systems up to 300 ft. (91.4m)
- Tension indicator - proper tensioning of system ensures accurate fall clearance requirements
- Interchangeable bases between steel and concrete applications - modular design maximizes investment and increases versatility
- Durable zinc-plated steel construction - corrosion resistant for increased durability and longer service life
- Compact, stainless steel Miller SkyGrip energy absorber engineered to keep system forces consistent during a fal - minimizes fall clearance and maintains low system forces for up to 6 workers on systems for steel and up to 5 workers on systems for concrete (max. 2 workers per span)
SGS18/30FT-Standard Base 30 ft.
SGS18/60FT- Standard Base 60 ft.
SGS18/120FT-Standard Base 120 ft.
SGS18/180FT-Standard Base 180 ft.
SGS18/240FT-Standard Base 240 ft.
SGS18/300FT- Standard Base 300 ft.