FallTech 8099B FlowTech LTE Construction Belted Full Body Harness,TB1 D-Ring
- Product Description
- 3 D-rings, Back and Side
- Quick Connect Legs and Chest
- FlowScape® Shoulder and Leg Pads
- FlowScape® raised D-ring assembly increases air circulation
- FlowScape® breathable molded pad interiors
- Lightweight aluminum hardware
- Ripstop and ballistic nylon pad exteriors
|Webbing||Polyester; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|D‐Rings||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength|
|Buckles/Adjusters||Aluminum; Min. 3,375 lbs. tensile strength|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 5,000 lbs.|
|Max. Capacity||425 lbs.|
**To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
|8099BS||S||3-5 Business Days|
|8099BM||M||3-5 Business Days|
|8099BL||L||3-5 Business Days|
|8099BXL||XL||3-5 Business Days|
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to front, side, or shoulder D‐Rings.