FallTech 8242Y3AF 6' SAL Y-Legs; Arc Flash w/Rebar Hooks
- Ships 1-2 Days
- 5.50 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
- Single-leg lanyard for fall arrest.
- SoftPack shock absorber is designed to limit arrest forces to an average of 900 lbs.
- Nomex cover protects shock absorber from damage due to exposure to excessive heat.
- FallTech 1306 S. Alameda St. Compton, CA 90221 Tele: 323-752-0066 www.falltech.com
- 1-1/4" Kevlar webbing has a tensile strength of 10,000 lbs.
- Double-locking snap hooks at the attachment and anchorage ends
- Webbing: Kevlar; Min. 10,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Energy Absorber: Polyester; activation greater than 450 lbs.
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3,600 lbs. front and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 6 feet
- Average Arrest Force: Less than 900 lbs.
- Max. Elongation: 48 inches
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: Z359.13-2009
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.
Remove from service if there is any signs of activation.
Never attach a Shock Absorbing Lanyard to the front or side Dâ€rings