- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Accessories
- Slings Fall Protection
- Tractel V4136 15 Inch Soft Anchor Slings
Tractel V4136 15 Inch Soft Anchor Slings
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 - 9||and get 3% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 5% off|
The Phoenix anchor sling, wrapped around a beam, provides an anchorage attachment point capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN).
For Abrasion protection, a webbing liner is fixed on the netire length of the sling to protect it from sharp edges and to prolong its life. Where edges are extremely sharp, it is recommended to use pads.
- 15 in Anchor sling
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- Meets and/or excees 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point
- Ask customer service or provincial regulations may differ
Warning:Always select an anchorage point that is rigid and capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) per person attached.
Customers Also Viewed