Tractel V41323 3 Feet Endless Sling
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 0.20 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 6 - 14||and get 3% off|
|Buy 15 or above||and get 5% off|
The Endless sling is a structural anchor sling with (as the name implies} endless uses lor the height safety environment. This is a round sling designed for pass through (choker), basket or direct configurations.
- 3 ft. (0.9 m) endless sling
- High tenacity polyester filament webbing
- Multiple lengths
- Used as an anchorage connector, directional or personal attachment sling within industry or as a rigging tool for Arborist, rope descent systems and rescue professionals.
- Used as an anchorage connector directly or as part of an equalization system, the endless sling can be used for basic to advanced rigging configurations depending on the work environment or nature of the system set up and use.
- ANSI 2359.1-1099 and ANSI A1032-2004
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, GSA, and 0SHA requirements.
- Meets andfor exceeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN] strength requirements for anchorage connector.
Warning: Use only as a fall protection system component. A carabiner must be used to connect to the Endless Sling.