- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Accessories
- Slings Fall Protection
- Tractel V4016 Phoenix Range Anchor Sling 2 D-Rings
Tractel V4016 Phoenix Range Anchor Sling 2 D-Rings
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 1.15 LBS
- 1.50 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 8||and get 3% off|
|Buy 9 or above||and get 5% off|
The Phoenix anchor sling, wrapped around a beam, provides an anchorage attachment point capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN)
Where edges are extremely sharp, it is recommended to use pads.
- 6 ft Anchor sling 2 D-rings
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- Meets and/or excees 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) strength requirements for anchorage point
Warning:Always select an anchorage point that is rigid and capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) per person attached.
Customers Also Viewed
Capital Safety by 3M