Tractel 10 Foot Web Anchor Sling with Carabiner
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 0.50 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 3||and get 3% off|
|Buy 4 or above||and get 5% off|
The Eye to Eye Sling with Carabiner, wrapped around a beam, provides temporary anchorage attachment point capable of supporting a load of 10,000 lbs. (44.4 kN).
- High tenacity polyester filament webbing
- Multiple lengths
- Used as an anchorage connector, directional or personal attachment sling within industrial fall protection systems.
- Temporary horizontal lifeline systems
- Vertical lifeline systems
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI, OSHA and CSA fall protection requirements.
- Consult federal, state, local or provincial regulations as revisions occur.
Warning: When the Eye to Eye Sling with Carabiner is used with a non certified anchor, the anchor must be capable of supporting 10,000 lbs. (44.4 kN) When used by two persons simultaneously. When used as part of an engineered system, consult the system manual for correct capacity