Tractel V4214 Wire Form Connector with 5 1/2 Inch Opening
- Ship 5-7 Days
- 0.80 LBS
- 8.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 7||and get 3% off|
|Buy 8 or above||and get 5% off|
Made of stainless steel, the wire form connector provides an anchorage connector for an array of applications.
The wire form connector is fast and easy to use, simply squeeze the spring-loaded hook to open, slide the large opening over the stutctural member and release tor closing.
- Unit Specifications: V4214
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening: 5 1/2 in (140 mm)
- Tensile Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (385 g)
- Capacity: 310 lbs. (140 kg), one person
- Climbing ladders and towers
- Working on steel structures
- Plant maintenance
- Manufactured in accontance with ANSI, OSHA and BSA requirements.
- Meets and.I'ore1ceeds 5,000 lbs. (22.2 khN) strength requirements for anchorage point
- Refer to speciï¬c standants as federal, state, local or provincial regulations may differ.
Warning: Always select an anchorage point that is circular, rigid and capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. (22.2 kN) per person attached. Unit must close completely to retain structural strength. Do not apply a side load to the wire form connector. Always work directly under the anchorage point to avoid a swing fall injury.