Falltech 74373FT 3 Ft Cable PassThru Anchor Sling
- ships 5 to 7 business days
- 1.55 LBS
- 3.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get $5.00 off|
- 1/4" galvanized steel cable has high strength and is nearly impervious to cuts and abrasion.
- Rugged forged alloy-steel hardware allows for easy pass-through installation.
- Ideal for I-beams and other properly rated structural members, particularly in harsh environments.
- Economical: Can be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Cable: 1/4" Galvanized; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D-Rings: Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.