FallTech 7433 EcoAnchor Counter-Weight Anchor with Duffle Bag
- Ships 1-2 Days
- 27.80 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 48.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
The EcoAnchor has been engineered to function as a counter-weight anchor for fall arrest and travel restraint applications.
- 4 ft x 4 ft Water-filled Counter-weight Anchor; with Duffle Bag
- Innovative counter-weight anchorage uses water to provide an effective fall arrest and restraint anchorage.
- Proprietary rubber material with ultrasonically welded seams is durable, light-weight and easy to transport.
- Can be set up and filled quickly, and is able to be used repeatedly.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926, providing a safety factor of 2:1.
|Bladder||Reinforced neoprene; 4,500 lb. dynamic resistance.|
|Dâ€Rings||Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength.|
|Tensile Strength||Min. 4,500 lbs. (dynamic resistance)|
|Max. Capacity||425 lbs.|
|Weight||Empty = 17lbs. / Full = 947 lbs.|
|CEN||BS EN 795: 1997 (2000)|
**To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
Inspect before each use.
Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear.