- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Equipment
- Systems and Rescue Kits
- FallTech 7298 120' Personnel Winch, Galvanized Steel for Confined Space
FallTech 7298 120' Personnel Winch, Galvanized Steel for Confined Space
- Ships 3-5 Days
- 29.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 or above||and get 5% off|
120' Personnel Winch, Galvanized Steel for Confined Space
Single user mechanical Winch for entering and exiting confined spaces features an internal braking system including a secondary brake for redundancy. Includes integral mounting bracket for Davit and Tripod installation.
- For use in Confined Space Personnel Entry and Retrieval
- 5:1 Gear Ratio Mechanical Advantage with 12' per minute average lifting speed
- Cable Lifeline features Swivel Snap Hook on the Harness attachment-end
- Winch includes Storage Bag and integral mounting bracket for Davit Mast and Tripod installation
- Winch is not intended for Material Handling purposes
- Cable 3/16" Galvanized Steel 7 x 19 Construction (3,400 lbs. Min. Static Strength)
- Connector Plated Alloy Steel (5,000 lbs. Min. Static Strength with 3,600 lbs. Gate Strength)
- Drive and Drum Gears Alloy Steel
- Integral Bracket Carbon Steel
- Static Strength 3,100 lbs. Min.
- Handle Operation Force 30 lbs. Max.
- User Capacity 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
Customers Also Viewed