CEP 5469-YE-D IBC Spill Pallet with Drain
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 291.20 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 42.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
ENPAC Corporation’s integrated IBC 2000i gives intermediate bulk container users more versatile spill containment. It fits more than 99% of all IBC dispensing units and features a large sump capacity of 385 gallons, more than exceeding EPA 40 CFR 264.175 regulations. The unit also comes with an integrated 5-gallon pail holder for quick and easy dispensing.
The IBC 2000i is the only one-piece, lightweight, 100% polyethylene IBC spill containment unit that is forkliftable and nestable for convenient shipment and storage, and reduces shipping costs. The polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode or have adverse reactions with chemicals.
- Optional Drain.
- Grates on the center pedestal offer skid resistance and facilitate loading.
- Integrated pail holder for quick and easy dispensing.
- Features a large sump capacity of 385 gallons, exceeding EPA 40 CFR 264.175 regulations.
- Forklift channels for easy transport of empty containment device.
- The unit’s 8,000 lb load capacity allows two IBCs to be safely stacked on top of the sump.
- Removable grates for easy clean up.
- Product Code: CE-5469-YE-D
- Description: IBC Spill Pal™
- Weight: 291.2 lbs. / 132 kg.
- Load Capacity: 8000 lbs. / 3629 kg.
- Spill Capacity: 385. gal. / 1457.3 L
- Dimension: 72.25 in x 72.25 in x 26.5 in
- External Length: 73 in. / 185 cm.
- Internal Length: 80.5 in. / 204 cm.
- External Width: 29.5 in. / 75 cm.
- Internal Width: 56.75 in. / 144 cm.
- External Height: 56.75 in. / 144 cm.
- Internal Height: 29.5 in. / 75 cm.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC and NPDES
**This is an oversize and overweight item. Shipping rates will apply.