CEP 5300-YE 95 Gallon Poly-Dolly
- Ships 2-3 Days
- 317.00 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 42.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
The common dolly has been rattling around industrial plants for 200 years virtually unchanged in design and function. It has been a good tool, but not efficient enough for handling today’s hazardous materials. Poly-Dolly, the multi-functional, two-wheel dispensing station, takes the dolly out of the Industrial Revolution and into the 21st Century.
With Poly-Dolly, mobile dispensing of hazardous liquids is no longer a cumbersome, risky business. It transports 55-gallon drums with ease, tilts to become an efficient self-dispensing station, and acts as its own secondary containment unit. By reducing unnecessary and dangerous drum handling, Poly-Dolly protects workers and improves efficiency—two big items in improving profits.
Made of long-lasting, tough polyethylene, Poly-Dolly is strong enough to withstand daily bumps and scuffs and will not rust or corrode. That is why companies are saying: “Goodbye dolly. Hello Poly-Dolly.”
- Drain hole into sump area is elevated 1-1/2 in above dispensing well for major spills
- Transports and dispenses up to 55-gallon drums
- Tough polyethylene construction; will not rust or corrode
- Rolls easily through 36” doorways
- Drain plug simplifies removal of contents from sump
- Extra large, easy roll 10” polyolefin wheels
- Integrally-molded handle for extra strength
- Rolled-grip handle makes lifting easy
- Durable buckle & strap add security and stability
- Forkliftable from rear
- Patent enclosed sump
**This is an oversize and overweight item. Shipping rates will apply.