Fendall Porta Stream I Eyewash Station
- Product Description
Fendall Porta Stream I delivers 6 minutes of uninterrupted, hands-free flushing — without costly plumbing. Completely portable, the lightweight design’s gravity-fed flow begins immediately when the nozzle pull strap is removed. Fendall Porta Stream I is supplied with either 70 oz. (2.07L) of Sperian Concentrate which, when mixed with tap water, provides 6 gallons (22.7L) of solution, or 8 oz. of Sperian Water Additive, enough for 14 – 16 gallons of water. This portable unit may be mounted on a wall, mobile cart or mobile stand. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
• Sturdy, one-piece molded construction means low maintenance and no moving.
• Large fill hole simplifies refilling and cleaning.
• Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- 32-000100-0000 -Fendall Porta Stream I Eyewash station W/Saline Concentrate
- 32-000130-0000 -Fendall Porta Stream I Eyewash stationW/ Water Additive
- Solution: Versatile flushing fluid options include Sperian Saline concentrate, Sperian Water Additive, 1 gallon container of Sperian Saline solution
- Flow Duration: 6 minutes
- Dimensions: 15 1/2 in L x 22 1/2 in H x 13 1/2 in D
- Capacity: 6 gallons
- Maintenance: Replace Sperian Saline solution every 6 months, replace Sperian water additive every 4 months
ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment) Secondary Device Does not meet ANSI 15-minute flushing requirement, intended to support, not replace, primary eyewash devices. Unit is suitable for nuisance situations such as dust or particle flushing where a 15-minute flushing device is not a requirement.