Fendall FN-32-000310-0000 Porta Stream III Portable Eyewash Station
- Product Description
Fendall Porta Stream III is freeze protected by a special form fitted insulated cover and twin, 600 watt, 110 volt thermostatically controlled heaters for indoor and outdoor use. The fluid-heating system makes it ideal for use between 72ˁE and -32ˁE F (22ˁE to -36ˁE C). Fendall Porta Stream III offers versatile portability and 15-minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice. Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open. Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand. Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0." over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
- Sturdy, molded construction. When properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering.
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
|Solution||Versatile flushing fluid options include Sperian Saline concentrate, Sperian Water Additive, 1 gallon container of Sperian Saline solution|
|Flow Duration||15 minutes|
|Dimensions||19 3/4" L x 24" H x 19" D|
|Capacity||Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1-2004.|
|Maintenance||Replace Sperian Saline solution every 6 months, replace Sperian water additive every 4 months|
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement