Fendall 32-000230-0000 Porta Stream II Emergency Eyewash Station
- Product Description
Offers versatile portability and 15-minutes of uninterrupted flushing — without costly plumbing. Fendall Porta Stream’s simplicity of installation and operation has made it a popular choice.
- Self-contained, it features a nozzle strap that is easily removed to activate flushing, leaving hands free to hold eyelids open.
- Can be easily and affordably placed near most workplace hazards with single bracket mounting device or transported with optional universal cart or universal stand.
- Molded handle accepts hanging bracket for vertical or horizontal surface installation.
- Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1
- Efficient “full-flow” nozzles cover a wide area around the eyes.
- Sturdy, molded construction. When properly installed, the system may be safely leaned upon during use.
- Large fill hole/lockable fill cap simplifies refilling and cleaning, and reduces risk of possible tampering.
- Easy-to-use design features simple, highly visible operating instructions on the unit itself.
|Solution||Versatile flushing fluid options include Sperian Saline concentrate, Sperian Water Additive, 1 gallon container of Sperian Saline solution|
|Flow Duration||15 minutes|
|Dimensions||19 3/4" L x 24" H x 19" D|
|Capacity||Large 16 gallon (60.5L) capacity permits thorough flushing by providing 0.4 gpm over the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1-2004.|
|Maintenance||Replace Sperian Saline solution every 6 months, replace Sperian water additive every 4 months|
Gas, Vapors, Smoke
ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requrement