Haws 8730 Outdoor Heated Shower Eye Face Wash Booth
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- 1.00 LBS
- 48.00 (in)
- 42.00 (in)
- 50.00 (in)
Model 8730 heated enclosed shower and eye/face wash shall include a completely enclosed 5' x 4' (1.52 x 1.22 m) all-weather, fiberglass-reinforced structure covered with bright yellow, chemically-resistant, water-proof coating and protected with UV inhibitors. With a R-value of 11, it provides an operating temperature range of -40° to 100° F (-40° to 38° C). It shall include dual spring-loaded, self-closing shower doors, and is trimmed with large directional arrows, universal shower/eyewash sign, fiberglass floor grate, and 3" NPT inside caulk drain. There is a 20 gpm (75.7 L) AXION® hydrodynamic showerhead, an eye/face wash that features the medically acclaimed AXION® MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity, along with 3 gpm (11.4 L) to supply the side hanging drench hose. Chrome-plated brass stay-open shower, eye/face wash, and drench hose ball valves equipped with stainless steel ball and stem, and protected by scald and freeze bleed valves. The internal booth temperature is maintained by a space heater. The standard alarm system is flow switch activated, and provides local audible and visible alarms. Combination shower and eyewash is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
- CONSTRUCTION - Galvanized pipe, bronze valves, fiberglass tank and galvanized structural members provide superior defense in a highly corrosive environment.
- QUALITY CONTROL - Fully assembled and tested for quick placement and hook-up.
- EYE/FACE WASH - AXION® MSR eye/face wash head (patent pending) uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
- OTHER AVAILABLE CONFIGURATIONS - Class 1 Div 2 | Nema 4 and 4X standards | All Stainless Steel | Low Lead
- VALVES - Eye/face wash valve is designed to make the flushing of contaminants occur with the simple push of a stainless steel flag. Shower ball valve is designed to make the flushing of fluid occur with the pull of a triangular lever. Both are made of bronze.
Perfect for Petro-chemical, bio-diesel, and ethanol processing facilities, and other remote outdoor locations where drench showers with very cold water would pose a health hazard to employees and a liability to employers, or in shower areas exposed to cold air and wind where showering with very cold water could discourage proper flushing time.
In order for us to provide an accurate quotation, please complete the linked questionnaire in PDF format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org