Nitrile Gloves Chemical Resistant
Unlike Latex gloves, nitrile gloves are made out of a synthetic rubber, and are an ideal alternative when latex allergies are of concern. Nitrile gloves are your option when it comes to puncture resistance, often referred to as “medical grade.” Before nirtrile gloves can be marketed to hospitals and medical institutions, they must undergo a series of tests conducted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure their durability.
Here at Safety Company, we provide various nitrile gloves to suit your work needs and comfort level. Our gloves can provide protection short enough to cover wrists, or long enough to cover up your entire arms at work. These are also great for ambidextrous indviduals to make it wearable all the time. These nitrile gloves provide optimum protection for who are working in medical or food processing industries.
Hypoallergenic and Puncture-resistant Gloves
- Latex-free that can be used by people allergic to latex
- Are mostly puncture resistant to keep your protected from sticks or large needles
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity to keep you comfortable all the time
- Mold to your hand for a great fit and mobility Are good for wearing an extended amount of time, especially overtime work
- Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material (i.e. medical and food processing)
- Resist more chemicals than latex gloves Have a long shelf life so it can be used even if stored for months
- Available in various colors (mostly blue) to help identify if the glove has been punctured