Latex Rubber Gloves
Latex Gloves Latex gloves are made from natural rubber, and they are a popular type of protective gloves for medical or industrial use. However, some people would choose an alternative due to latex allergies. When allergy is not a concern, latex have a slight advantage with comfort and dexterity over nitrile gloves. Here at Safety Company, we offer a wide range of latex gloves that will fit various hand sizes and preferences.
We also provide latex gloves for ambidextrous individuals for better usage and comfort. These gloves that are being used for handling food are also FDA-certified to prevent spoilage and contamination while processing meat, vegetables, fruits, and more. We also have latex gloves for households to keep your daily cleanup a breeze.
Latex Gloves: Comfort, Durability and Eco-friendly
- Fit like a second skin, making it easy to put on and off your hands
- Have a high level of touch sensitivity to make sure that you do your work well with it
- Are good for wearing for an extended amount of time because of its durable material Work well for high-risk situations involving infectious material (medical and food processing industries)
- Are cost-effective because of its dexterity and durability Although powdered latex gloves are easier to put on, unpowdered pairs are also available.
- Very elastic, strong, and biodegradable for easier disposal