Supplied Air Respirators
The supplied air respirators product line offers equipments that are essential for workers needing air that is of breathable quality. These respirators are great if the environment is loaded with heavy contaminants such as spray paint booths.
Also known as airline respirators, they provide clean air to the user to make breathing easier for longer periods of time. When breathing becomes difficult, productivity suffers greatly. The air is supplied through compressors to boost the amount of breathable air the user needs while working. These supplied air respirators ensure comfort, becoming an overall incredible breathing support system.
Supplied Air Respirators: Comfort, Compliance, and Protection
- Provides a refreshing airflow and reduced breathing resistance
- It's a combined, integrated protection for breathing
- It can offer respiratory, head, face, eye, hearing, head/neck/shoulder coverage
- It doesn't require any Fit Testing for convenience
There are two options for Supplied Air Respirator that we offer:
- Pressure-demand with escape cylinder - these are used for any maintenance work that, maybe, immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH). You can also have an auxiliary self-contained air supply that can be used if the primary supply fails. The self-contained portion can be small since it only needs to supply enough air for escape. There are 3 escape cylinder options: 5-, 10-, or 15 minutes.
- Continuous flow - these are commonly used under low-risk work areas to provide fresh air.
Warning: Supplied air respirator alone, should never be used in conditions that are or may be immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH). All of your respirators should be properly sanitized before and after use.